|Figure 1 – Topaz on AWS Image Courtesy of Compuware, Inc.|
- · Security – individual secure deployment applied and management on a per account basis – with built-in automated security management services to review policies and monitor compliance with security best practices.
- · Cost optimization – automated optimization assures least-cost-to-user and most cost-effective resource management. Periodic reviews and auto-scaling combine to optimize the operating environment as workload volumes and capacity requirements fluctuate.
- · Reliability – AWS management services work to ensure systems are architected to meet operational thresholds to avoid when possible, and quickly recover from inevitable failures to meet business and customer service demands.
- · Operational excellence – Amazon maintains cloud centers located around the world to assure service response and support.
- · Performance efficiency – optimizes system services for maximum performance using available resources, enabling optimal utilization of IT staff and computing resources through automation, cloud-based services and management.
|Figure 2 Webhook Notifications (Courtesy Compuware, Inc.)|