Java’s Hidden Threat
BMC’s MainView for Java Environments
- Automatic discovery of z/OS JVM (early users were often surprised at the amount actually in-use),
- Monitors real-time metrics for z/OS Java runtime environment to detect the impact of Java activities, e.g. CPU usage, Garbage collection metrics, memory usage data, etc.,
- Analysis to detect workload impact of Java-initiated management activities (combined with Unix System Services (USS) it can initiate activities to address potential problems e.g. thread use problems),
- Optimize operations as a result of integration with MainView monitoring for cross-technology analysis,
- Customizable dashboard views of Java Runtime metrics.